Dynamic Search Ads are extremely useful for businesses selling a lot of items. They help advertising hundreds of items through an easy and quick set up. Dynamic search ads aren’t as effective as a custom made search campaign per product but they help identifying the 20% of items generating 80% of revenue.
Many advertisers have emailed us at International-PPC.com to find out how to generate a report with the URLs that Dynamic Search Ads have sent traffic to. Generating a URL report is easy but locating it in the account is not as straight forward.
Here is a step by step guide:
- Open up the Dynamic Search Campaign that you want to analyze
- Select the ad group to analyze or skip this point if you want to analyze the whole campaign
- Click on “Auto Targets”
4. Click on “See search terms” and then on “All”
5. Get access to a report that displays the landing page that was associated to each search term
This report can be useful for several reasons:
- Find URLs to exclude
- Find URLs that are performing well and could boost performance with a custom search campaign
- Create new ad groups for the best URLs to customize bids by performance
Latest posts by Rocco Baldassarre (see all)
- New Tools Come To Facebook And Google - February 20, 2017
- Google Launches Interactive Reports and Promotion Extensions Revealed - October 25, 2016
- Amazon Bans Freebies and Google Launches DSK Campaigns - October 10, 2016